What to do with pretty pink berries?

11:44:00 PM


I made this little patchwork square about a month ago with plans to use it for a diaper bag (I was assuming that I would have a girl). Now I have this cute little square and don't know what to do with it. I would make a diaper bag for someone else having a girl, but I just don't think it would be appreciated enough. Just that piece alone was a lot of work!
Boy am I stuck. I guess I could make more of them in different colors. Then I could make a really cute quilt, but I don't know where I'd use or display it. I have a whole five rooms in this apartment, and hot pink isn't included in any of the color schemes. Or I guess I could just make a purse or bag anyway. Do I need a diaper bag to match the gender of my baby? What's the rule on that?
Hmmmm...... What to do?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest