I love hats

10:13:00 AM



I decided to display my vintage hat collection (yeah, it's only a few) I pinned them up on a wall in our bedroom. They look very nice.

My mom has an incredible vintage hat collection. It takes up two whole walls and there isn't a hat that is newer than 50 years old. She has a really cool vintage dress and shoe collection too. I really need to post her awesome stuff. Every time a friend came over to my house in Tremonton, I would show them my mom's collection.

In New York, we went to FIT (Fashion Institute Technology or something like that). There collection of vintage clothing was pathetic in comparison to my mom's. They wouldn't let us touch anything, and the lady used white gloves to hold up the pieces. My mom should have a museum or something.

Anyway, I'm started a vintage clothing collection. I have some hats and dresses, but I don't think it will ever be as cool as my moms.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So, if I gave you one of my old prom dresses? could you pin that to your wall too? it could be vintage, I would never wear it again...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest