front yard gardens- minimal grass

12:58:00 AM


I just finished an awesome book- Front Yard Gardens: Growing More than Grass. It's about making a garden out of your front yard rather than just having grass. It's such an inspiring book about how to make a unique and beautiful garden. I borrowed it from the library. It's over-due, but I'm trying to copy down information for reference in the future.

I'm excited to use these ideas for our future yard... whenever we get one. I just need to figure out how to combine the different styles I like- English gardens, cottage gardens, courtyards, secret gardens.

I would suggest to anyone who likes landscaping to borrow this book from the library and read it. I read it the last few weeks of pregnancy, and through labor- it did okay in distracting me. :) It's easy and fun to read!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest