I need Halloween ideas

10:41:00 AM


I've been trying to think of fun things for our family to be for Halloween. Robert had a good idea yesterday for Jack. He suggested using Jack's name for his costume: Jack-O-Lantern, Jack Sparrow...

So, I thought maybe we could make it a family event. Jack Jack, Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl or Jack Frost and Mother nature. This picture shows how awesome Jack Frost would be. His hair is crazy!!! Plus, I would love to be Mother Nature. The only problem is, who would Rob be? He thought of Father Time, but he wasn't super excited about it. Maybe The Sandman?? Any ideas?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Rachel, I found your blog off of Rachel Hicks' blog...I could use your help in design, seriously. It's great to get to know you better. Thanks so much for coming to our girls' night out last week...we'll plan something again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... I don't know if you have seen that old animated Jaci Frost movie... but I think Rob should be the bad guy in that... Kubla Kraus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My suggestion is that you all go as, Trebor Nollac, LehcaR Nollac, and Kcaj NollaC. Then you could all wear your clothes backwards, and when people asked what you were, just tell them you are totally backwards, EVEN our names!!! Whoa, I think I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he should be Jack (jack)and the Beanstock (Rob). Or Jack (jack) and Jill (rachel).

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest