I found a cool website!

12:10:00 AM

I was looking around blogs and came across a very cool website: mary engelbreit's home companion. I like the craft page. I especially like the slippers and the headbands. I will be making some varieties of the slippers I'm sure. I wish I had a little girl to make the headbands for, or that I looked good in headbands. (No, I'm not ashamed to wear little girl hair-things. I have little bows from Gymboree like this, that I wear on occasion.)

I have tons of projects I need to finish before I start the slippers, but be on the look out! I will post them when I finish.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I added a counter to the bottom of my page. No one ever really looks down there, so people don't notice it. If you click on the counter it will take you to the page I got it from.

    Love that website by the way! The slippers are way cute! I can't wait to be done with school so I have some more crafting time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got mine at Albertsons! I got one there last year too, but didn't carve it because it was so cute. This year, it's definitely getting carved, and I think that the haunted house is going to win...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest