Jack and the Beanstalk complete ensemble

12:06:00 AM


fairy tale costumes, golden goose, beanstalk, jack

Halloween was so fun this year! I loved doing a family theme. My 15 year old sister drew out a picture of our family at Jack's blessing and it finally convinced me to give up Jack Frost, and do Jack and the Beanstalk. Our costumes pretty much represent her picture (I wish I could have gotten a good picture of it to post). Rob is the beanstalk, I'm the goose that laid the golden egg, and Jack is Jack. She is so creative and cute! Anyway, with a few modifications, we came up with our costumes!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Did Kat come up with that! You all look so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable! i love it! and i love the family theme too... very creative, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! you guys are so adorable! I'm glad you chose to be the goose, instead of mother nature.
    Happy Halloween!!!
    love,
    kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are way too cute- it kills me! Awesome job. I showed Justin, and he has now agreed to dress up when we have kids. I think he thought it was awesome, which is a huge compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in awe, you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative. Love the costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture, you guys are so creative and so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest