a new dress

11:13:00 PM

Designers from Anthropologie always amaze me. They come up with the coolest ideas! I'm always looking closely to see how it's made. For example, the Fanned Flames Blouse. I'm still trying to figure out how that could be made in mass production.

So, at the moment, I am dress-less. My post-baby body doesn't work in any of the dresses I own, so I'm trying to decide what type of dress to make. I really like these dresses:

Travessia Dress
This dress is so gorgeous. I love the pleats and the contrasting waistband. I wish that fabric stores here would sell fabric like this, but they just don't. I guess I could paint it. I would have to change the collar slightly so that I could add buttons down the front for nursing.


This dress is also so darling. I love the little Peter Pan collar. Also, if you look close, it has two ribbon-like sashes on the right shoulder. I would also have to add some buttons so I could nurse in it, but it is super cute!

Which one should I start with?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the Travessia! But the Iskaldur looks really comfortable! Both are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the first one! I also like the second, so if you're taking votes, put me down for the first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Anthropologie. Unfortunatley it is a little out of my price range...maybe one day! Maybe you should give me sewing lessons...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest