Goals

12:49:00 PM



So, I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Amazingly, it was the best surgery I've ever had. I can't believe I was able to do the dishes yesterday and start a pattern of a pea coat for Jack. I decided that since the loratab is causing me to loose focus, I would write down everything I would like to do before Christmas. Hopefully, this will help me accomplish my goals.

Projects:
  • Make slippers (Please refer to this if you want to make them too)
  • Finish painting of Bountiful Temple
  • Paint picture of Logan Temple
  • Make little felt finger puppets similar to these
  • Make Jack's pea coat
  • Finish dress/skirt (I started to make a dress I designed last year, but realized I ran out of fabric. I still need to figure out if I can squeeze a dress in, or just make a skirt).
  • Make an 1800's Christmas Caroling dress
  • Make a plum-colored jacket to match the Caroling dress
  • Wrap my ornament box
  • Finish Jack's bedding and quilt
  • Finish blanket I started a year and a half ago
  • Make family Christmas stockings like this

Books/Study
  • Finish the Book of Mormon
  • Pull out my French grammar book and review so I don't forget everything when I start studying Italian next year
  • Listen to a book on CD by James Barry
  • Read all the Conference talks
  • Write in journal about all tender mercies I've been experiencing lately

Food
  • Get 5 recipes down really well, so I can actually cook something for dinner more than twice a week
  • Make pumpkin pie
Wow, that's a pretty long list. How many days left 'til Christmas? 40ish? Hopefully I'll get most of it done. I'll keep you posted. I love the Holiday Season!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Holy cow. You are so ambitious! I'm so glad I found your blog - it is so cute and inspiring. I can't wait to do some of the projects you've motivated me to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ambitious. Good luck, you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were my best TA. I like your idea for stockings, it's inspired me, but I lose motivation quickly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock! I am exicited to see your projects. BTW I love your new blog design. Isn't that the picture you painted? I love it! And good luck getting everything done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need to start some sort of online shop where you can sell things you make. I know that I would love to have a pair of those slippers! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest