I actually got some stuff done today

6:29:00 PM


Phew! Christmas was fun, but the preparations were stressful (more than I'd prefer for next year). We had so much fun at both Rob's and my family's homes. I had my first experience picking out a paint color and painting a room, (it's a lot harder than I thought), finished some little presents for people, and had a lot of fun with family. Jack was pretty good, he just didn't sleep through the night very well. I was pretty much a zombie for a lot of our vacation, but I still had a lot of fun.

We got back Sunday night, and yesterday, I pretty much just relaxed and hung out with Jack. Today, however, I got back into the swing of things. I folded laundry, organized Rob's side of the closet and our winter box full of clothes, made a big pile of things for donations (pretty sure Rob will take most of them back like always), cleaned the kitchen, mended some clothes, and made dinner. I also ate breakfast and lunch (often times, Jack doesn't let me).

Now that I'm listing this, I don't know how Jack let me do it. He must have liked the pile of pillows I set him on so he could watch me as I worked. He's such a cute boy and I love him so much.

Note on the goals: I finally finished the slippers for my little sister and painting of the Logan temple, but didn't take pictures of them. I'm almost done with the stockings, and will probably finish them tonight or tomorrow. I didn't do as much as I'd hoped, but that's what New Years is all about right?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great job on accomplishing so much! I had to laugh about Rob taking back most of your D.I. pile. Ben does the same thing! His closet consists of about 2/3 clothes he never touches, and the other 1/3 he wears all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest