very cool decorating book

11:32:00 AM


My sister takes weekly library visits and got this book from the library. Yummy! She brought it for me to see, and it has the greatest ideas! I think I will look for it in my library. You can get it here if you want it forever. Guess what? they also have a magazine website!

I took a picture of one of my favorite ideas: It's a vintage cowboy bedroom, but look at what she through in... zebra stripes! I'm totally doing that in Jack's room. I also want to do animal sketches like the picture on the wall.


I also want to check out Libby Langdon's Small Space Solutions, but they don't have that in my library (hopefully yet).

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this magazine. I have the very first issue, and the book (of course)! However, I recently read from WWD that the magazine is folding due to the current economic crisis. I sure hope not! I always refer to every single issue. I hate to cut out anything, because everything is beautiful in it... There's so many good ideas in it, huh? Sorry for the long post, but I really do LOVE this book, and the magazines!Martha Stewart put out a publication called "Blueprint" magazine similar to this one, but they folded only after 8 or so issues. You should check those out those as well... I am sure you can find them on Ebay. Well, happy decorating! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Two other books similar to Domino check out; Tricia Guild Pattern: Using Pattern to Create Sophisticated, Show-stopping Interiors by Tricia Guild, and Bazaar Style: Decorating With Market and Vintage Finds...
    Okay, I'll stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Domino, they have such a great website. Too bad they're going under.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest