The Cardigan Results

12:16:00 AM

Thank you to those who came (hee hee) to craft your cardigans with me. I didn't take pictures (I should have, yes), but I wore my cardigan today and took this picture:


I actually turned a sweater into a cardigan (pretty simple really) because I didn't want to test anything out on my beloved few. I just added lace and grosgrain ribbon. I bought it at the fabric store in town and the supplies cost under $3. Not bad considering I almost threw this sweater into the DI pile.

I have a lavender sweater I want to do this to, but I still haven't decided what to do with it exactly. Any ideas?

As soon as I get pictures/links of your creations, I'll post them here.

P.S. Have you seen this? As soon as I figure out how to make a modest version, I'm going to do it.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So cute! I wish I could have come! Maybe you can teach me how to do that some other time! By the way, how did you turn a sweater into a cardigan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! Too bad I live in a different state, or I would have been there.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest