The Cardigan

12:44:00 PM

Cardigans have become a wardrobe staple for me. At first I thought it was only me, but I've been noticing a lot of cardigan wearing going on lately. I also love the vintage and feminine looks that Anthropologie has, so I thought, why not combine the two?

You are officially invited to Anthropologize a sweater/cardigan with me. For those who live close, I was thinking we could get together and do this, and for others who may want to be involved, I can post pictures or links to your masterpieces.

What you will need is one cardigan or sweater, some sort of cotton or vintage lace, maybe some scrap fabric, buttons, grosgrain ribbon (if you plan on changing a sweater into a cardigan). Pretty much just stuff you may have laying around the house. If supplies are combined, I'm sure we can come up with some great things.


Here are a few ideas to get the creative juices flowing:



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I wish I was close by or I would RSVP right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel. Anth gets home at midnight, so we will have to celebrate next week when hes done with school. Thanks for the well wishes! Hope you also have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come? Justin is out for the evening anyway. I just need to find a sweater to doll up! I'm way excited! I might need you to help me a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel! I'm so sad I'm missing your class right now. James had his immunizations today and is totally miserable. But I really want to re-make a sweater! Can we still do it sometime? I guess I'll talk to you about it tomorrow, but I hope the class is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest