Welcome April

2:49:00 PM

April is pretty much my favorite month of the year. Why? My two favorite holidays: Easter and my birthday. Yes, my birthday. Speaking of holidays, happy April Fool's Day! I never really do anything for April Fools, but this year, I moved all the clocks ahead and took the clock display off of Robert's phone. He still hasn't figured out that it's 1:50 instead of 2:50. I can't decide when to tell him... :)

-UPDATE-

April Fools!

Last night, Robert ended up having to work until 3:30 am. Yeah, pretty horrible. Anyway, he was sleeping when I woke up, so after changing all the clocks, I left to run some errands. I called him while I was out to see how his day was going. He said he was really frustrated because he woke up really late and now didn't have very much time to finish his homework and everything else he had to do. I came home to a stressed and hurried husband. I knew he had to leave for campus at 3:30 pm, so right before he was planning to leave, I changed all the clocks back. As he was walking out the door, we had a conversation that went something like this:

"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to school."
"Why?
"I have to get there to do some homework before my class."
"Aren't you going to meet someone before your class?"
"No, we're both running late."

(I couldn't help but smile when he said this. Maybe his friend was suffering from the same trick.)

"Then why are you leaving right now?"

"I've got to get to school!"
"But, it's only 2:20."
"No, it's not."
"Yes, it is."

He turned around to look at the clock and look at me confused. He then proceeded to look at the other clocks in the house.

"APRIL FOOLS!"

He laughed sheepishly.

Needless to say, he was happy to have the extra hour to hang out with us.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. that's awesome rach! very creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I can't wait to hear what his reaction is! (please update!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha thanks for the update! U are so silly!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest