zuchini bread

10:09:00 PM


We've been buying tons of zucchinis lately and have been making bread weekly. My grandma makes delicious zucchini bread, but I lost the recipe so I thought I would try one from the Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook. Success! I has been hard for me to find a good recipe for zucchini bread, but I just needed to look right under my nose.


-->

Zucchini Bread
1 ½ cups flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 beaten egg
1 cup sugar
1 cup finely shredded, unpeeled zucchini
1/4 cup cooking oil

-->
1. Grease an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan; set aside.
2. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
3. Combine egg, sugar, zucchini and oil.
4. Add zucchini mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir until just moistened. Pour into pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Cool completely out of pan on wire rack.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest