Halloween costumes still in progress5:28:00 PM
I'm still progress with our family Halloween costumes. I'm pretty much done with Rob's (post to come soon), Jack just needs some shoes and... well, mine is stumping me a bit. But I do have this:
I got some tulle in rainbow colors! It's hanging up by my bed to encourage me to keep brainstorming about the entire costume.
This is what I have decided on doing:
- feathers somewhere on the bodice
- zebra print somewhere in the skirt
- a globe pendant on a necklace
- shells somewhere
- flowers (paper or fabric?) on the bodice
- leaves (paper or fabric?) for part of the skirt
Most of the stumped is in the materials to use for a lot of these things because the leaves are falling and crunchy and the flowers are dying. Hmmmm... Any suggestions?