I love fall

3:41:00 PM

I love the fall. The leaves are so beautiful and I can go out in the middle of the day because the temperature is perfect. The mountains are stunning too! The colors change daily. I love it.

Jack and I have been going on fall walks all this week. It has been a nice refreshing activity together. Jack loves to go on walks. He'll go sit in his stroller waiting to leave as soon as I tell him we're leaving.

I've gathered numerous leaves from my walks. Each so pretty and unique. Here are some darling little leaves I found beneath a weeping birch tree-


Aren't they cute?

P.S. Do you ever specifically go out of the way to step on an old fallen leaf just to hear the crunch? It is so satisfying isn't it? Sometimes, I get a little carried away and realize that anybody watching me may wonder... they've held in their laughter as far as I know. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yes, I love fall leaves. And YES, I go out of my way to walk and crunch leaves all the time. I do it with ice too. It really is just so satisfying. If I saw you doing that on a walk I would smile to myself, because it would make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm guilty of the same... you should stop by my house, our entire driveway is COVERED in leaves... lots of crunching!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest