turquoise and red Christmas decorations

8:41:00 PM

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did. It was so much fun to spend time with both of our families. It was also very relaxing for me. (Rob would beg to differ. When I'm on vacation, I can't sit still so I call a relaxing vacation a time when I'm busy all day and then watch a movie at night.)

I am so thankful for everything I have. I feel so blessed. I love my family and I love my Savior.


The day after Thanksgiving, my mom asked me if I would be willing to decorate her living room. She had boxes and boxes of gorgeous decorations that seem to have tripled since I left home and I felt a little overwhelmed at first, but after sifting through it all, I got it all together.


I wanted to go with a turquoise and red theme because that is my favorite color combination and the combo was featured in a few of the Holiday magazine issues.


There weren't too many turquoise Christmas decorations, but luckily my mom already had some vintage turquoise dishes so we used those. Thanks to my brothers and sisters who helped so much.



Now I get to decorate our place! Phew. I can't wait to show you the ornaments we've added to our collection. I do love the holidays.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Will yo come and decorate my house now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house looked so amazing and incredibly pretty! could i have you email do i could invite you to my blog? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my email is rachelmelinda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I recently found a blog that I think you might like- (perhaps you already found it)

    littlebitfunky.blogspot.com

    I love it for the craft...AND the playlist of songs are really fun!!

    Merry Christmas...lovin the decor!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest