Vintage Christmas Cards

9:45:00 PM

I was rummaging through the University bookstore a while ago and I found this:




"Perfect!" I thought, "Just what I need for Christmas cards." Those of you who know me know I'm a sucker for vintage pictures. My mom collects vintage cards, and I love the cute depictions of innocent children and happy scenes.

So, for the few people I actually get a Christmas card out to, they'll receive something like this along with our family picture.



Are you as excited for the holidays as I am? I'm already pulling out some of our Christmas stuff.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If Tanner would let me I would put up our Christmas tree right now. :) I already have the majority of the Christmas presents for the boys too... SO yes, I am excited too.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest