winter coat coming along

9:35:00 PM

I know I said my goal was to finish the coat by the end of last week, but I promise I've been working on it almost every day for hours at a time. Today I thought I would finish it. It actually is almost finished. I would only need to do the buttons if Jack was the size of a 2 year old. Sadly, he is the size of a 12 month old, so I've got some major altering to do- I pretty much have to redo everything I did today. I was aiming for size 12-18 months, but I guess I missed the mark.

I did take a picture of the lining of the coat. My new machine allows me to do that cool swirly quilt stitching so I thought I would give it a shot. I know it looks like a jumbled mess probably, but look closely. What do you see?



Maybe two giraffes and an elephant in some super tall grass? I know the proportions are off, but hey, it was my first time.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That stitching looks so good!! So, I am going to attempt to make my boys pajama pants this year... but I think I probably need your help. I know they are easy... but I am kind of a pattern retard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lining is amazing! i love it, it's so cute. i can't wait to see the finished product, you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest