winter coats

6:24:00 PM

I'm delaying working on yet another winter coat for Jack. I've designated one week to get it finished. It was really cold last week, but I was too busy with Halloween things. This week is warm, so the need isn't dire, but next week... Bleh.

This sewing project is more of a chore than fun. But I did tell Rob last night that we were saving $200 by having me make the coat of my dreams for Jack. I would post a picture, but I don't remember where I got it from. It is a beautiful coat. Of course, Rob knows better (and so do I)- I'm really only saving like $30 because I could just break down and by a regular baby winter coat. Maybe that's why I'm having a hard time motivating myself to do it.

In case you were wondering...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest