Christmas Stories

8:16:00 PM

After a bunch of busy school related hustle and bustle, I'm glad to begin to experience the Christmas hustle and bustle. It will be much more relaxing.

Last night was Rob's and my first night where we actually felt we could relax with each other. After Jack was in bed, Rob told me of a program the radio station he works for put out this month. It is called "The Christmas Chronicles" by Tim Slover. We listened to half of the 8 episode long story yesterday, and I can't wait to listen to the rest tonight. I just have to share it with you. Here is the link:

The Christmas Chronicles

I also have a wonderful story that my grandpa told about Christmastime during WWII. As soon as I figure out how to post it, I will.

Merry Christmas!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. my family has a tradition of reading one christmas story every night of december up till christmas, with christ's story out of luke being on christmas eve. i love the tradition! christmas stories just have a way of doubling any already felt christmas spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest