if event planning was in my future...

1:42:00 PM

I just need to post about this so I have the reference forever. I just discovered Amy Atlas Events and have fallen in love. Don't get any ideas that I can host such parties. I'm usually satisfied with yummy treats on a pretty tablecloth, but this girl... she's got some serious hosting ideas. I love to look at beautiful displays even if I know I'll never make one that involves food... unless someone else makes the food. :) The "Eye Candy" tab is my favorite.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm loving the Valentines post you are putting up. I've been in a creative slump in awhile, and these are some pretty ideas to do in my home. Thanks, Rachel.

    Oh, I made a paper cut design of my own, and it doesn't look as pretty as yours. What did you use? I used different xacto swivels, and I agree: It was hard.

    Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the Valentines post you are putting up. I've been in a creative slump in awhile, and these are some pretty ideas to do in my home. Thanks, Rachel.

    Oh, I made a paper cut design of my own, and it doesn't look as pretty as yours. What did you use? I used different xacto swivels, and I agree: It was hard.

    Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest