Paper-Cut Heart

2:09:00 PM


I mentioned in a previous post that I wanted to make a paper-cut heart similar to these from Martha Stewart. Well, I finished it! It was one of my first times cutting shapes out of paper. I used to work for a sign shop and I cut vinyl lettering and shapes all the time. Paper is definitely more difficult than vinyl, but once I got the hang of it, it went pretty quickly. 

I think I would have liked a little more red poking through, but the paper started tearing so I had to limit it. I think I'll try a few more to make Valentines, but we'll see. I don't get much done these days.


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. that's so awesome! i don't have the patience for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it just the way it is! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Really like this Rachel. It's beatiful!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest