projects on the list

6:29:00 PM



I've been searching high and low for interesting Valentine's day decorations. The ideas are very limited, but I could be looking in the wrong places. Help anyone?

I did find a project that I would like to do found here.

I think I may also do something with a vintage hat box and floral handkerchiefs. We'll see if I get around to it after the papercut heart. :)

Other projects on my list include a new hand stitched red and white bedspread and a fabric braided Moses basket. I got rid of the bassinet we used for Jack when I was sure I wouldn't have a baby before we moved. Well... I was wrong. I'm due in August and this little person needs a bed!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. CONGRATS on the new addition! Wow, baby #2. That is such great news. Good luck with the rest of pregnancy- hopefully you have been feeling well!

    Perhaps you saw this idea already but I thought it was really cute and it looks pretty easy. Happy Valentines Day

    http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/2010/01/felt-heart-wreath.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on the pregnancy, I hope you're feeling decent. You are so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://loveactually-blog.blogspot.com/2010/01/valentines-day-decor.html
    this blog has some way cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new baby! Have you found out where you and Rob will be heading next? Maybe, you guys will land in North Carolina... I'm looking around for V-day ideas as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's so exciting. Are you due at the end or beginning of August!
    I wish we could come and see you all! Jack is so cute in all his pictures and I know he's a million times cuter in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I've been looking all over for Valentine's decorations too. I love Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest