SUPER HERO!

9:36:00 PM

I made some presents for some of my younger relatives this year for Christmas. This is one of my favorite projects:



I made coloring books for my brother and nephew. It was so fun to do! I decided on a Super Hero theme. The covers are made of felt and bound with bright yellow thread. Here are the first and last pages:



I personalized them by trying to make the characters look like themselves-- My nephew has glasses and my brother does not, my dad is bald :) but my brother-in-law has a nice head of hair.

I think I'll make some more. I'm thinking Book of Mormon and Bible stories and of course, I'd like to make a fairy book.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your coloring book. You should definitely make more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The Book of Mormon stories is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest