Hugs and Kisses!

1:51:00 PM


 Happy Valentines Day! 

Hope you have eaten chocolate. 
 
I'm wearing pink and red. Anyone else?

On today's agenda- make Valentine's sugar cookies using this recipe.

I gave Rob the iValentine yesterday on our Valentine's date. I wish I could say it was a huge success, but he didn't completely understand it. I guess he thought I was going to make him a playlist with the songs I put on the iValentine screen. I'm still trying to wrap my head around why I would make a playlist of 4 songs he already has. I'm sure I'm the one who needs enlightenment. I blame my muddled thoughts on the baby. I hope some of the intelligence I'm losing is going to the baby. That would make me feel better about my loss of comprehension in most things.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This post makes me laugh! I remember feeling the same way when I'm pregnant! The funny thing is, I still wonder if it's all come back yet... BTW, I think you asked me about my camera? It's a used (4 years old) Nikon D70 we bought off KSL.com. We love it, but it's a little big and bulky for some people. Let me know if you have any other questions! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest