I'm in love

2:26:00 PM

I got a little email today from one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie, that told me to meet their spring blouse ring leader. Well, I did and I'm in love. With a few alterations, I'm confident I can turn this into a more modest maternity shirt. I've been saving some very beautiful pink gingham fabric for a special item, and I think I've found it. Here it is: the Swathed Gingham Blouse.




I like the version the model is wearing better for maternity. (They must have taken the picture of a sample for the model photos.)

Funny. I have all these wonderful sewing plans, but I didn't touch my machine for a month. Last week when I finally did, the project turned out to be a disaster. I guess I'll need to start practicing again before I make this beauty.


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Rachel, you are so incredibly skilled and talented. I LOVE this blouse and can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest