Costume Challenge

2:09:00 PM


I love making and seeing costumes. I love dressing up. However, I do not really have a lot of occasions that make this a possibility for me (or Jack).

Last week we went to the library, and there were girls with their moms all over the place in fairy costumes. Sigh... I would look pretty silly going to a Fairy Tea Party without a little girl. My little brother is in a play so I was going to make his costume, but it turns out all he needs is overalls and a red plaid shirt. Neither of these are worth making when you can buy them already made for $6 at a thrift store.

So I turn to you. Is there a costume that you would like to see how to put together? I've been thinking of doing a lion costume tutorial or a bumblebee or a rainbow fairy. If you have any preferences though, please tell me! Or you can challenge me to something intricate or difficult. I long to make a costume.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. it's not really a costume, but i do need some apron ideas, my sister is having a big birthday bash and the sisters are serving ice cream, so fun, bright colors and 16. any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your interpretation of the characters in Alice In Wonderland, especially the Queen of hearts. I don't know if you have seen any of the costume design on the show 'Mad Men'. I've never seen the show, but I've browsed through their website, and the clothing design is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest