Dressing for Your Body Type

2:18:00 PM


I have just started a sewing class for some girls in my church. On Thursday we talked about what types of clothes to wear for your body type. I thought this information may be useful for more people, so here it is.

I always like talking about what clothes to wear for your body type because it shows that we all can be better at accepting the body we have. We're all different and beautiful in our own way. It's just a matter of enhancing our attributes that helps us see the beauty more easily. These tips and tricks can really help you feel better about how you look and I don't know a girl who doesn't want to feel pretty at least sometimes.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hi rach, i'm excited about this post! But I clicked the link and it didn't work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know. It should work now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I am SO jealous of the girls in your ward!! I wish that I had taken advantage of you and learned from you when I lived near you! At least I can look at your wonderful creations and dream of one day being good at sewing! You seriously are so creative rachel!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest