Easter Bunnies

5:54:00 PM


Easter is only two weeks away! Last year, I saw these beautiful bunnies, and wanted to make some of my own. These beautiful little bunnies were actually felted from wool fiber to the shape of the bunny. I don't have any felting materials, so I went with a different method. I took an old wool sweater, threw it in the washer and dryer, and used the newly made felt to make the bunnies. Although the felt is much darker than I wanted it, I still like how it turned out. I just added some yellow primroses and pansies to balance out the darkness.



I love seeing unique Easter decor ideas. Have you made anything awesome? Of course, you can never go wrong with fresh flowers. They're the most beautiful anyway.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These little bunnies are adorable! I love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bunnies are adorable. Tutorial, please? I made the finger puppets from The Purl Bee, but I love how natural your bunnies look. I love, LOVE all the plants blooming in your place. I'm trying to get a square foot garden up. So far, I'm still in the planning stages.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest