shoes, bib, and headband

2:55:00 PM


All the accessories a baby girl needs to enhance her cuteness.

I made this for a friend of mine who just had a baby girl. The amazing kimono shoe pattern is found here. I've been making a lot of baby shoes, so when I find my camera (Jack likes to hide electronics), I will show you all the shoes I've been making. I made the bib pattern. If you really want, I can post the pattern, but there are plenty of others on the web and they aren't too difficult to make. The headband was super easy- felt, button, ribbon/lace and elastic. I'm sorry, I can't remember the name of the fabric, but I got it in the amazing reproduction section of Quilts Etc. in Sandy.

With all the baby things I've been making lately, I've been finding it hard to part with the girl items. They turn out so cute and are such a fresh new thing for me to see.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest