birthday

5:39:00 PM

I had a birthday this week. It was a very fun day although I was pretty busy trying to finish a project. Rob cleaned the house for me and made me an extremely delicious chocolate cake. What a wonderful birthday present!

 
I wanted to feature this beautiful banner that Rob's sister made me for Christmas. Isn't it darling? Of course, they are my favorite colors right now and I love the pure cuteness of it. She made it with felt, bias tape and that sticky stuff that binds fabric to fabric. It's the perfect thing to have for a birthday celebration!

Speaking of birthdays, does anyone else long for the charming homemade birthday hats like this? All it is is scrapbook paper, felt, a puff ball, ribbon and a hot glue gun.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hope you had a great birthday! That is such a cute banner, I need to make something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making birthday hats. It's the one thing I have to make come birthday time for the kids. I love the birthday banner you featured. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rachel! I actually had your birthday on my calendar and thought of you. I adore the hat. Your gingham blouse is darling as well, but the cute mom wearing it makes the outfit. Hope you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Rach!!! Wow, 24, you are old! Just joking, hope it was a wonder of a day!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest