Easter Celebrations

11:23:00 AM



We had a wonderful Easter filled with family, inspiring words and too much candy. We went to Temple Square to enjoy the beautiful flowers and the hustle and bustle of the LDS General Conference. I love going to Temple Square in the spring time. The flower gardens are just the most beautiful gardens I've seen. It was really cold and snowy, so the tulips didn't give their usual show, but we did find a wonderful spot full of poppies to take pictures.





Jack just learned how to smell flowers. He makes the sniffing sound by blowing out. :)

I also wanted to include an applicable quote said in General Conference:

"If there is a design in this world where we live, there must be a designer. Who can behold the many wonders of this universe without belief that there is a design for all mankind? Who could doubt that there is a designer?" Thomas S. Monson
Complete message found here.

I love nature so much because it testifies to me that there is a God and that he loves us and wants us to have joy seeing his beautiful creations. Spring is an especially wonderful time for me because the new life coming up all around reminds me of our Savior's resurrection and life. He lives! Happy Easter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest