felt mary janes

8:24:00 PM


I made these little shoes using this pattern from Martha Stewart. I didn't follow the directions exactly, so they don't photograph as well. I'm sure they'll look just fine once a little girl's feet are inside. These are probably the easiest baby shoes I've made so far. They are very simple because none of the edges are meant to be finished. I made them using some lovely yellow wool felt. The green flowers can be taken off in case they don't match the outfit perfectly. I decided to make a little headband with a matching flower as well.

I have some red leather I've been saving just for this pattern in case I was having a girl. I'm anxious to get started on them. I love making little girl things! It's so fun.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest