hand bound book

7:26:00 PM

 

This was my very first full attempt at bookbinding. I've done bits and pieces of book binding here and there. I've longed to take the book binding class, but I've never actually made a whole book. (Thank you for the pictures to my beautiful sister Kathryn.)


 It was really fun and surprisingly much easier than I thought it would be. I used a combination of this tutorial and this tutorial.

 
Don't you love that paper? (DCWV Citrus) My mom bought a big stack of glitter scrapbook paper and wanted me to use this sheet so she could look at it every time she saw the book (I made it for her).


Up next, a book for myself! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. once again, totally impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to do some book binding myself. There's a great tutorial in a gardening book I'm reading. Very lovely (as usual), Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest