pink gingham maternity shirt

12:45:00 PM


Remember this beautiful shirt? Well, I actually made my own maternity version of it. I edited this pattern to make it. I added lots of room and length for when I get huge as I inevitably will.


It was pretty easy. I had to do a lot of tweaking in the shoulder area though because my shoulders are so weird. I wanted to do some cute little puff sleeves, but I ran out of fabric. I want to make another one out of pink striped seersucker fabric or red gingham (perfect for picnics!) now that I have the pattern down.



Don't you love the fabric? I got it at Mill Ends in Burley Idaho way back when I was pregnant with Jack and I thought I would have a girl. Mill Ends is an awesome that you just have to hit up if you're within a half hour of the area. It has a great variety of some really cool fabric.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I really love that. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Rachel! So beautiful and I love the maternity look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable Rachel! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest