handmade cap

9:29:00 AM


A year ago, I got a little hat for Jack. As soon as I put it on him, I knew I had to get it. He absolutely loves it and wears it all the time.

I decided to take a pattern off it to make him another. It was decently simple and very free. :) I used some extra plaid flannel that I made a shirt out of. I like that it's red white and blue. Just in time for the 4th of July. (By the way, I'm very excited for the 4th. Our town has a party. I will show you.)

P.S. If there is enough interest in this little hat pattern, I will consider scanning and posting it for you to use. I may even give instructions or a tutorial, but we'll see what my energy level allows me to do.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I had no idea you made that hat. Is it too hard for me to try? What are you doing for the 4th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you. And I would love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest