flowered socks

8:16:00 PM

Posting has been pretty much non-existent for the past few weeks. I hope you will understand that new babies cause this to happen.

I actually was able to get a little crafting in last week in the car. I love car crafts because I have a perfectly good excuse to not be holding a child- hence, making my hands free for a little needle work.

After Rose was born, I realized she needed some socks. I got the white bobby socks because I like them the best and they go with everything. When we got home, I realized that they were the exact same socks Jack has. To make matching socks a little easier, I added some little flowers on Rose's.

Talk about easy. Just a little embroidery floss, and chain stitch know-how, and you could whip out a dozen of these in no time.

Here's a little illustration of how to make a daisy using the chain stitch for a reminder:


And here's the front half of our little model:
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awe! Cute little girl and cute little socks! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest