What else I've learned

5:55:00 PM

Here are a few more fashion related things I've gathered/observed:

  • Pleated pants are in. I like them. Of course they're a different cut than the ones 15 or 20 years ago. 

  • Button your shirts all the way up. I like the look, but it's brand new; I'm thinking it may not catch on for another year or two. 

  • All I can find are pencil skirts. There are many versions ranging from pegged to classic. I love pencil skirts, but being a mama, I need some room to move! Here are other skirts that I like:
Marc Jacobs Iridescent Pleated Skirt
 I also think the light Mary Janes with dark sock look is cool, but I don't think I'm daring enough to pull it off. 

Peppered and Striped Skirt (from Anthro)
very school girl, for the first day of school.


Okay, that's all I've gleaned so far. I did come across this gorgeous thing the other day. In person, it is just heavenly. The softest wool you can think of.

Banded Blazer (Gap)



  Photobucket

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh, and I totally think that you are daring enough to pull off the maryjane look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. You know, I recently buttoned my shirt all the way up from your suggestion, and got lots of compliments on my outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest