recently starred

12:03:00 PM


I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite and beautiful "recently starred" items from google reader. Enjoy!
The picture of Baby Rose is only applicable because she is the most beautiful thing. (Excuse the mama pride- I know, your baby is the most beautiful. ;) )

  1. "That Winter Afternoon" from Posy Gets Cozy. She's introducing her new designs for felt Christmas ornaments. She also includes her designs from past years. They are so charming.
  2. "Tiny Victorian Cottage" from Design Mom. Please let me stay there forever!
  3. "REAL PARTIES: Preppy Beach Party" from Hostess with the Mostess. I like all the crabs
  4. "Fair Photos" from Posy Gets Cozy. Reminds me of the charming country fairs I went to growing up. She sure know how to capture charm with her camera.
  5. "Fall Reading List" from CraftPad. She's got quite a list. I'd love to read along too.
  6. "Hey I can Do That Baby Shoes" from Just Another Day in Paradise. Yes, I want to try. Mary Janes are my favorite.
  7. "the leather purse" from I Am Momma- Hear Me Roar. Okay, awesome tutorial, and really cool purse. There is a leather shop close by, I think I will try it.
  8. country porch from Vintage Home---Folio. What a beautiful thing to be welcomed to. P.S. I've been looking at rugs a lot lately, and I think I love that one. 
  9. pretty dresses from Vintage Home---chaussures de ballet. So gorgeous.
  10. cake with berries from Vintage Home---snippet and ink. So beautiful, yet simple.
 P.S. The giveaway ends in three days. Comment if you want a chance to win!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this! It's fun to have a little taste of all the great stuff out there in blogland!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest