Sewing Tips

12:21:00 AM

After a year in the making, I think I finally have put down enough information that I can introduce my sewing tips blog to you. See the button? (on the right)

Okay, I'm a little excited.

Now, Rob has read through every single one of the posts (yeah, he's a great guy) and says that he understands them, but I know I talk sewing all the time so he may know more than the average person, so if you have any questions, please email me. I want things to be clear and concise.

I will be updating it periodically with new terms and how-to's. If you have questions about something I haven't covered, email me so have a little direction.

So, hopefully if you're reading a pattern and are not sure what it's talking about, maybe this can help. I know patterns are hard to understand.

Thanks for reading!

 Photobucket

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your website looks great! I am definitely a beginner at sewing so I am excited to try it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday when I finally have a sewing machine I will use your website as a reference. It's got a lot of great information!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! Thanks for this new site, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest