a dress to grow with me

7:42:00 PM

So, I went onto Kate Spade's website today because I saw this beautiful picture on You Are My Fave. I wanted so much to see the details of the dress in the picture because it is awesome, but it seems they don't sell it. They must have just made it for the ad. :(

ANYWAY, while at Kate Spade, I came across this lovely dress. Does it remind you of American in Paris? I especially love the asymmetrical pleated neckline. I realized that it is a dress that could last me more than a little while, because it seems loose fitting AND the waist is adjusted by just a tie. If I were to make it, maybe I could figure out a way to add buttons in the front. Then it could take me through most stages of the child-bearing years. I miss dresses right now.


 When I figure out how to print beautiful fabric on a small scale, I'll let you know. I'll never be able to find good fabric like this.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love it! I've been dreaming about wearing dresses all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED this dress! It is absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest