The Kid Princess Sock Monkey

5:30:00 PM

Every Christmas I have busy hands; I'm making numerous gifts, ornaments or decorations. This Christmas, there were lots of handmade touches, but one trumps them all:

The Kid Princess Sock Monkey

Merry Christmas Erin and Rosie!

I got the idea from a girl in my neighborhood when we had a craft show for a friend with cancer. I went and got myself some kid socks (keds) as soon as I could so I could make some myself. I used the classic sock monkey pattern, made a tutu, a hair/ear clip and a crown. It was an extremely fun project I must admit. I've already made another one, and will find opportunity to make more I'm sure.

Did you finish any amazing projects for Christmas this year? I'd love to see your ideas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest