feminine spring sailor pants

6:35:00 PM


It's been especially springy here this week. Very lovely. I made this pair of pants for a friend's little girl. It was a fun and easy project- just add a ruffle to a pair of elastic-waisted pants! Made has a tutorial that gives you an idea of how to make pants off of a pair you already have. I just made sure that the bottom width of the pant legs was just as wide as the knee, and they look like little bell-bottom sailor pants! I made two matching hair bows as well. All she needs is a little Peter Pan collared shirt and she's set!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Rachel, I love these! How much can I pay you to make a few for me? Ha, I know you are busy. I really want to do more sewing, but realize that this is a past time I will put off until the kids go to school. I'm bookmarking this project. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bottom thank a lot
    www.lovelykidzshop.com ผู้ผลิตและจำหน่าย เสื้อผ้าเด็ก ชุดเด็ก น่ารักๆ สินค้าของเราทุกรายการ พร้อมส่ง ไม่ต้องรอนาน มีสินค้าใหม่มาให้เลือกทุกวัน เมื่อสั่งแล้วส่งของในวันถัดไป โดยไม่ต้องรอ Pre-order

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest