rainbow and ladybug taggie blankie

6:15:00 PM



I've been making a few taggie blankets and toys lately since I saw this post on homemade by jill. It's a fun quick project. I like mixing colors and feeling all the different textures myself!

The ladybug actually crinkles. You know the envelopes that bills and statements come in? They have a clear window with your address printed on the document inside. The clear window thing is really crinkly, so I put that inside whatever I'd like to make the crinkle sound-- in this case, the ladybug's wings.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. very cute! i love homemade by jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so cute! what a great toy for church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I might just have to make one for me and one for my expecting sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute, I just want to eat it up!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest