Spring Dresses Inspiration

11:41:00 PM

I mozied on over to Anthro today and was inspired by the dresses (as always). Easter is coming up and as much as I would hope to make my Easter dress this year, I doubt it will happen... but, I can wish.

The textiles in these dresses are so beautiful. I love the blending and movement on each dress. It's like they made the dress then someone came and painted the print after. I've mentioned before, I would love to learn how to paint fabric. I've used fabric paints before, but the outcome hasn't been as I would like. I watched some professional fabric painters in New York a few years ago, and decided it would perfectly blend two of my passions. Someday, I will learn.

Perennial Bloom Shift
Tuileries Dress
Wisteria Halter Dress
Rainbow Confetti Dress

(I'm not affiliated with Anthropologie, by the way, but I wish I had a dress from there.) :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest