recently starred april

7:00:00 PM


Time again to share the coolest things I've seen this month (not including Easter--I guess it's too late for that, but maybe I'll remember to share next year if they're still that cool):
  1. Whimsical wings.
  2. I want to do this technique on everything!
  3. The happiest cake I've ever seen (pictured above).
  4. gorgeous flowers, gorgeous girl, gorgeous shirt.
  5. simply beautiful idea.
  6. hello party, will you stay at my house?
  7. Feeling small.
  8. May I wear a pretty white dress anywhere I go too?
  9. Must try this.
  10. I'm in love with pink flowers.


P.S. Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day posted a tutorial on how to do Ombre with textiles. Definitely filing that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest