giraffes

11:05:00 AM



Today is the beginning of the giraffe series! I have so much to share with you.

First off, I just want to talk about the giraffe itself. It is one of the most beautiful and graceful animals I have ever seen. Have you seen them walk around at the zoo? I remember just watching in awe that such a huge animal could move so gracefully.

Growing up, my very favorite animal was the cow. My cousins who lived on a farm just couldn't guess why in the world I would love such a stinky dirty animal. I think part of it was that I loved the black and white spotted cows. The contrast was really beautiful to me. I think another part was that everyone in my family called me a "bossy cow" so I felt some connection or something. :) Then one day while my family was at the zoo, I changed my mind. I'm not sure how long I sat and watched the giraffes, but they quickly replaced my favorite childhood animal.

Here is a video to convince you too:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest