fourth of july

4:43:00 PM



Okay, so I'm getting really excited for this weekend. I've said it before, my town knows how to celebrate on Independence Day. Hoping our weekend will be filled with hot-air balloons, pilgrims, flags, fireworks and festivals.

Some cool 4th things I've seen around the web... okay... on Pinterest. : )


Fun patriotic dresses (I bought a sailor dress from the early nineties at a yard sale for 50 cents last week. Tempted to wear it to church. Do I dare?)

Flag fruit kabobs (healthy and pretty)

Hanging jar lanterns (too much loveliness)

Patriotic Bunting (easy and fun decor-- sure brightens our living room)

Patriotic strawberries (yum)

I want to try making yogurt strawberry and blueberry pops too. I also plan on making patriotic rockets with Jack out of tp rolls like this. Whole wheat hamburger buns are on the list too... We'll see if we get time.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOVED everything about this post! What great ideas :) And sailor dress to church? Absolutely!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest