recently starred may

6:42:00 PM


  1. neon and a color block dress.
  2. lovely idea!
  3. so I'm color crazy. Why not have a turquoise and lime green kitchen?
  4. cute songs for the kiddies.
  5. been eating a low sugar version of this a lot. It's yummy.
  6. more flowers of course.
  7. loving the stick blocks.
  8. awesome celebration decor.
  9. would like to implement more of these in my diet.
  10. gets me excited for one of my favorite holidays

I've joined Pinterest (follow me) and have found it to be very satisfying. Perhaps more so than blogging because it's less time consuming. I guess we'll see which I end up focusing more on.

random piece of advice: Corn on the cob is extremely American, but only so if you eat it right off the cob, which is the only way you should do it anyway. If you have not changed your ways since having braces, consider doing so. : )

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i've been cutting my corn off for too long to change now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the banner. Thank for featuring my little song lists. I am ecstatic you joined Pinterest. The tutus you pinned, I was IN LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest